Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

wabanek
Frequent Visitor

Issue with refreshing dataflow - the key isn't supportet

Hi, 

Since yesterday i started to receive below error when refreshing data on dataflow connected to MSSQL on premisses via gateway. Does anyone have such a problem too??

GatewayPipelineErrorCode=DM_GWPipeline_UnknownError
GatewayVersion=
InnerType=ArgumentException
InnerMessage=<pi>The keyword isn't supported: configurationproperties.
Parameter name: keyword</pi>
InnerToString=<pi>System.ArgumentException: The keyword isn't supported: configurationproperties.
Parameter name: keyword

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
wabanek
Frequent Visitor

Updating Gateway to newest version solved the problem. 

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Antonio03
Frequent Visitor

I already did it and I still have the same problem, I see that several continue to have the same problem even when they updated their gateway.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Antonio03, have you already check that the configuration of the dataset connection gateway  is OK?

rargyle
Advocate II
Advocate II

Microsoft Support ticket is now closed as the resolution was update the gateway to the latest version. 

New versions are released monthly, and Microsoft support the past 6 versions.

If your version is older than 6 months then expect problems.

wd6ae
Frequent Visitor

We updated the gateway and that resolved this issue.

Antonio03
Frequent Visitor

Have you received any response to this.?

Anonymous
Not applicable

In my case, all the dataflows conenctions were reconfigured to other gateway connection. Assigning one by one the right connection solved the issue.

wabanek
Frequent Visitor

Updating Gateway to newest version solved the problem. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi everyone...

We are getting the same error since this morning. I'm going to request a GW update to see whats happen.

Is this something related to the GW software update? It's really annoying.

bimotor
Regular Visitor

Hi just to update everyone - I updated the on-premises gateway to 3000.110.5 and this has resolved my issue.

Hi. PBI dataflows are refreshing but when I edit the data flows Its throwing the same error as mentioned.

Please let me know how do I update on-premises gateway? Please share any link or documention the upgrade.

To update the Gateway to the latest version, please follow the instructions here...

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/data-integration/gateway/service-gateway-update

bimotor
Regular Visitor

Same issue here.

So frustrating, as I've just launched a report using dataflows. Now getting complaints from everyone.

Mine failed on 15/2/22, worked on a manual refresh. Now, even manual refreshes do not work. Editing in the query editor yields no useful information. Just the same generic message.

"The keyword isn't supported: configurationproperties.

Parameter name: keyword"

Cannot even see the server I'm trying to connect to.

rargyle
Advocate II
Advocate II

I have same issue too, with Dataflows using Oracle and SQL Server data sources through On-premises Gateway.

Datasets connected to same tables via gateway are ok.

I've submitted a Support Ticket to Microsoft.

wd6ae
Frequent Visitor

Yes, we have exactly the same error this morning when our dataflows were set to do their daily refresh.  I have gone into the dataflow and get the same error when trying to edit a table.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors