Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

patrickjfraser
Frequent Visitor

Issue with embedded Power APP

Hello,

I have a power BI report with an embedded powerapp.

Power APP is a time entry system with the BI report showing once they enter their information.

This afternoon i had someone contact me and the Power App is just showing as a blank screen. Still has the hyperlink hand but the screen is completely white. So far it appears to be happening to all but a few users.

Any fixes would be greatly appreciated as it is causing us a major issue

EDIT: Powerapp works fine when accessed directly and the whole thing works fine in desktop. Tried republishing but no improvement

Thanks 

Patrick

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi @Erakerbl ,

Thanks for sharing the message. 😉  Glad it finally works fine. I will close this thread. 

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Anonymous
Not applicable

fixed here too

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi guys,

Do your report work now?  

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hello, 

Yes now everything works perfect again , thanks!

Br, Erik 

Hi @Erakerbl ,

Thanks for sharing the message. 😉  Glad it finally works fine. I will close this thread. 

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
Anonymous
Not applicable

same for our organisation 

English (United Kingdom)

Hi @Anonymous , @dmbd1904 ,

Well, maybe the fix delayed in your environment. Please change the language to "English - US" by following the steps in the following link and remove en-gb as a workaround.  

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/supported-languages-countries-regions

I will give a feedback to the engineer. If you can use it later, please post here to let us know. Thanks.

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Hi @v-xuding-msft 

Tried the workaround and doesnt seem to work. Any other ideas i could try ? 

br, Erik

dmbd1904
Helper III
Helper III

This was fixed by changing the browser language to English (US). This is ok for me but a pain for my end users

Hi @dmbd1904 , @patrickjfraser , @Erakerbl ,

The new message from the engineer:

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

Hi @patrickjfraser ,

The issue has been resolved. Please have a try.

3.PNG

Best Regards,
Xue Ding

@v-xuding-msft  the issue still persists in the UK in the Power BI Service

v-xuding-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @patrickjfraser ,

I find the same issue (ICM#187097730) have submitted internally. It is still fixing. Please be patient. If there is any new message, I will update here. 

Best Regards,
Xue Ding
dmbd1904
Helper III
Helper III

I'm having the same issue in both Desktop and Service. The PowerApps visual is not working.

I had other issues with PowerApps / Power BI integration which Microsoft fixed for me today, but in doing so it looks like they've caused more issues. Hoping to get an update from them

Erakerbl

Hello,

I´m having the exactly same issue. Noticed the issue today.

br,

Erik

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors