Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

mvpeterman
Frequent Visitor

Issue creating SAP BW type Data source in PBI Gateway Cloud Service

I am receiving the an error message, and I wanted to see what the community thinks of it and to see if they are having the same issue...

When I try to refresh my reports using a Gateway cluster, my other data sources work, i.e. SQL server, but my SAP BW data sources aren't working. Two of my coworkers, the one who built my gateway and the other that helps with SAP security, looked at it and have not figured out a solution. They made sure I was working on the latest version of the gateway and updated the SAPNWRFC libraries, but I am still receiving the error message when I try to reinstall my SAP BW gateways (it doesn't matter which system, it still shows up)

Error Code:

DMTS_PublishDatasourceToClusterErrorCode

Does anyone have any suggestions on what I can do to fix this problem? 

1 REPLY 1
v-juanli-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @mvpeterman

If you use a gateway instead of a Gateway cluster to refresh SAP BW data sources, can it refresh successfully?

There is some issue regarding SAP BW data sources.

you could try to open a support ticket.

Go to https://support.powerbi.com.

Best Regards

Maggie 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors