Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gbulusu

Issue- Scheduled data refresh from On-prem HDP source

Error:

-------------

There was an error when processing the data in the dataset.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Processing errorAn error occured during auto ImageSave: database RPS snapshot was not updated. The database 'b1fa9e44-bcdc-48e4-9aa5-b1d0767bbc0e' is disabled for scoped connections.
Cluster URIWABI-US-NORTH-CENTRAL-redirect.analysis.windows.net
Activity IDde1cbcc6-07bc-4906-982e-1e2f3feef9a5
Request ID28fa75ef-7e6c-46c7-a5e2-afbb880793c9
Time2017-03-08 06:50:41Z
---------------------
I did read about this and it says data refresh will fail if the dataset size is greater than 1GB for non-Pro users. 
I opted for the powerBI Pro Trial version and it still is an issue. Should we have to purchase the license to get around this?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@gbulusu

The file size limit is applied to both Pro and Free users. Please refer to this document. It will fail to refresh until you filter the data model back down under 1 GB.

Best Regards,

Herbert

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-haibl-msft
Employee
Employee

@gbulusu

The file size limit is applied to both Pro and Free users. Please refer to this document. It will fail to refresh until you filter the data model back down under 1 GB.

Best Regards,

Herbert

@v-haibl-msft  Many thanks, thats what i figured, i had another dataset less than a GB to test this out and it is refreshing as expected, thanks again.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors