Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

arvindyadav
Post Partisan
Post Partisan

Is there are a way to restrict the user to log in power bi service in only work around?

Hi Team,

Is there are a way to restrict area bond? i.e, If suppose I am at my workplace then I can use power bi service easily and suppose if I log off from my work and try to access from a different place then power bi should not allow me to log in.

Whereas I know the username and password though.

Thanks,

Arvind

1 REPLY 1
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @arvindyadav ,

Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to implement in Power BI currently. You can post your new idea here https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors