Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Mgodby

Is there a way to print all pages at once?

I have two pages in a report:

Screenshot 2021-01-28 164818.png

And I'm wondering if it's possible to print them both at the same time? At the moment, I go to File->Print this page and it only prints the page I've selected. I'm wondering if there is a way to set up the print so it prints all the pages? Just want to confirm if this is possible or not?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Use the export API.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Use the export API.

lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Have you considered exporting the report to PDF and then using the PDF print dialog to specify which pages to print?

There is also an export API that allows you to export specific pages of a report to PDF, PPT or PNG.

Sorry, forgot to mention that the report is url filtered. So when I tried to export it as a pdf it worked in the case that it has all the pages, but the filter is no longer in effect. I think I might try to use a portal and see if that works. Might also be good to try the api, it might retain the filter which would fix our issue.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors