Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

nandukrishnavs
Super User
Super User

Is there a way to hide page number in Power BI service.

Just noticed Page numbers in Power BI service and Secure Embedded view.

Is there any settings to hide this?

nandukrishnavs_0-1649674765131.png

nandukrishnavs_1-1649674791651.png

Regards,
Nandu Krishna

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nandukrishnavs ,

This is an acknowledged Power BI Known issue, there is no workaround at the moment, it will be fixed around the May release, please be patient.

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Caitlyn

View solution in original post

8 REPLIES 8
v-xiaoyan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @nandukrishnavs ,

This is an acknowledged Power BI Known issue, there is no workaround at the moment, it will be fixed around the May release, please be patient.

Best Regards,

@v-xiaoyan-msft 
estimated time?

Hi @woshi_eads ,

There is no exact time, probably an optional feature will be added in a new release or patch in the near future, please be patient.

Best Regards,

@v-xiaoyan-msft 

Got that, many thanks 🙂

PBI-designer
Frequent Visitor

Woke up to find all existing reports now have this enabled (pbi-status-bar html element), breaking some layout and exposing the total page number even on hidden pages! That's a bug. Hidden pages in conjunction with bookmark actions can create good user experiences. But with page number exposed, the illusion is broken and confusion reigns. Why release this new feature without any opt-out? Microsoft PowerBI PMs, if you are listening to your users, to your community, please have mercy on our souls give us an opt-out! Please help us! 

Data-Bit
Advocate I
Advocate I

Let's vote here to have the ability to remove the page display:
Microsoft Idea (powerbi.com)

jasondefaoite
Advocate I
Advocate I

I just posted on the same issue. 

You can use an adblock and filter app.powerbi.com##pbi-status-bar and it will remove it. But I'd prefer an official way to do this, similar to the navContentPane

Hi, does the ad blocker solution works only for you or does it work for all the internet users. I'm using publish to web and I want to try this work around

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors