cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Is there a way to find workspace is in premium or not from audit logs

hi, i am using audig logs to  keep track of activity. One thing i need to find is whether a workspace is in premium or not? i dont see any column that says it .  It has activity like 'MigrateWorkspaceIntoCapacity' and 'RemoveWorkspacesFromCapacity' but that wont help

5 REPLIES 5
nirvana_moksh Established Member
Established Member

Re: Is there a way to find workspace is in premium or not from audit logs

@reddy_powerbi if you have admin rights, you can check this via the admin portal in powerbi

@nirvana_moksh i want to see it from the audit logs so that i can buid report out of it.  

adambhappy Regular Visitor
Regular Visitor

Why wouldn't MigrateWorkspaceIntoCapacity and RemoveWorkspacesFromCapacity work?

Shouldn't a simple count to determine if the migrate into is greater than the remove from capacity log entries say if a workspace is in premium?

Community Support Team
Community Support Team

Hi @reddy_powerbi,

Based on my research, I am afraid you could not find the activity in audit logs:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-admin-auditing#activities-audited-by-power-bi

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

when we create a workspace, and set that to dedicated caoacity, it wont log any inforrmation about it. Only when we migrate/remove it will log it. Thats why it doesn not work