Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

HarshaBatuka
Helper I
Helper I

Is there a way to create a app landing page which links to other reports and give a description

Is there a way to create an app landing page which includes the image of other reports in-app space and description about the report for end users and when they click on image or name of the report or dashboard it should direct us to reports or dashboards as selected.

Thanks,
-Harsha 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there,

I guess you could manually create a report page which you could then pin to the singular dashboard.

Another option is to possibly train the users to be able to click on the Right hand side to "View Content List"

image.png

Which would then show them all the content in the App Workspace.

I would prefer this method as there is no need to manually update anything.

image.png

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

Do you perhaps have an example of what you are trying to achieve?

Power BI Blog

@GilbertQ

Hi,

i wanted my app Landing page to look something similar to this where click on report name directs us to reporti wanted my app Landing page to look something similar to this where click on report name directs us to reportThis is apps section, i wanted to give a app landing page which includes all these reportsThis is apps section, i wanted to give a app landing page which includes all these reports

Hi there, so you want a page that will link to all the reports in your single App Workspace where the Apps are made available?

Power BI Blog

Yes @GilbertQ

Thank you,
-Harsha

Hi there,

I guess you could manually create a report page which you could then pin to the singular dashboard.

Another option is to possibly train the users to be able to click on the Right hand side to "View Content List"

image.png

Which would then show them all the content in the App Workspace.

I would prefer this method as there is no need to manually update anything.

image.png

Power BI Blog

Thank You 

@GilbertQ

@GilbertQ

Hi,

i wanted my app Landing page to look something similar to this where click on report name directs us to reporti wanted my app Landing page to look something similar to this where click on report name directs us to reportThis is apps section, i wanted to give a app landing page which includes all these reportsThis is apps section, i wanted to give a app landing page which includes all these reports

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors