Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pakovic
Helper I
Helper I

Is it possible to share just a few pages of a PowerBI report?

I have a PowerBI report with 5 pages.

I would like director to have access to all 5 pages.

seller department only to the page called "sellers" of the report

financial department only to the page called "financial" in that report

thank you very much

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @pakovic 

According to your requirement, I consider that dashboard in Power BI Service can meet your needs perfectly. You can create three dashboards respectively for “director”, “Ventas” and “financial”. For each dashboard, you can pin the live pages from the original report you according to your needs. As soon as the end-users open your dashboard, they can view and interact with visuals in the live pages. What' more, the data displayed on the dashboards will be updated frequently according to your setting.

More info about the dashboard in Power BI Service

Refresh data

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-robertq-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @pakovic 

According to your requirement, I consider that dashboard in Power BI Service can meet your needs perfectly. You can create three dashboards respectively for “director”, “Ventas” and “financial”. For each dashboard, you can pin the live pages from the original report you according to your needs. As soon as the end-users open your dashboard, they can view and interact with visuals in the live pages. What' more, the data displayed on the dashboards will be updated frequently according to your setting.

More info about the dashboard in Power BI Service

Refresh data

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Robert Qin

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

@pakovic You can make use of RLS instead ..Power bi does not support page level security

Hope it resolves your issue? Please consider accepting it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Appreciate your Kudos, Press the thumbs up button!!👍

vanessafvg
Super User
Super User

where are you publishing this too, and what type of storage are you using importing the data, direct query?

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

I have made a powerbi report with 5 pages.
-sales
-shopping
-financial
-marketing
-manufacturing
and I have uploaded the report with the account director@company.com if I share the report with ventas@company.com and with financial@company.com but they could see all the pages. and I don't want that

I would like director@company.com to have access to all 5 pages.
ventas@company.com only to the "sales" page of the report.
financial@company.com only to the "financial" page of the report

maybe is not possible?, a user has posted a message above saying this

row level security is the only answer to users not seeing data they shouldn't see in the same pbix.

If I took the time to answer your question and I came up with a solution, please mark my post as a solution and /or give kudos freely for the effort 🙂 Thank you!

Proud to be a Super User!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors