Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

JeanPierre
Frequent Visitor

Is global alerts (for whole team) possible?

Hi everyone, 

Can I display on a dashboard's visual an alert for my whole team?

I have cards and KPI indicators and I set alerts for that, so when I update the dataset I receive notifications on powerBI Mobile and on email. But I also want my team colleagues to receive the alerts.

Is this possible?

Thanks, 

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS

@JeanPierre You can do this by leveraging Microsoft Flow. The Power BI Alert is a recognized source, and you can create a task to email a group or individuals in Outlook, etc. Here is the walk through (the Outlook portion is after the Slack example)

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

@JeanPierre Looks like you could create a "Push" notification but it would require a download of the Flow App. See here

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4

@JeanPierre You can do this by leveraging Microsoft Flow. The Power BI Alert is a recognized source, and you can create a task to email a group or individuals in Outlook, etc. Here is the walk through (the Outlook portion is after the Slack example)

@Seth_C_Bauer Thanks for that 😃

This partially solved my problem.

Has any way to notify whole team on mobile?

Tanks.

@JeanPierre Looks like you could create a "Push" notification but it would require a download of the Flow App. See here

Thank you, you solved my problem.

Now, I can notify my team with an email and on mobile 😉

Thanks.

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors