Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cmn
Helper III
Helper III

Is Power BI currently offline?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the app.powerbi.com?  We have a couple of users (including myself) who are unable the web site.  It displays either a blank page, or the Power BI logo / loading icon.

When I run fiddler, I can see it is returning a "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"

59 REPLIES 59
JuliaYebra
Helper III
Helper III

Are all these problems completely solved?

Are you working with good performance?

My problems have resolved but I cannot speak for everyone.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

JuliaYebra
Helper III
Helper III

We're having same problem in Argentina since yesterday.

Can't refresh datasources, can't publish.

A few times seems to be working well for a short time but we still having issues.

IvanMislav
Helper I
Helper I

Im still having problems with Power BI. Im able to publish from PBI desktop, but im getting this message in online version:error.PNG

Does anybody know what could be the problem and how to solve it?

The problem still persists here in Netherlands. Some times it is working bull very slow and other times it just load blank report pages.

In the help section they have now removed the incident message but problem is still there

We are also experiencing some issues. Any idea what's going on & when it will be solved?

Sarvan
Frequent Visitor

Solved: Error "remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." 
Now we are able to publish data from PBI desktop. Location:Russia

Thank you PBI team!

Sarvan
Frequent Visitor

Error "remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found." is continuing.

Still can't publish data from PBI desktop.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Finally working. Able to publish from PowerBI Desktop again. Able to connect Excel from OneDrive for Business. Able to refresh dataset.

Hopefully the worst is over...

From South East Asia region.

djnww
Impactful Individual
Impactful Individual

Finally working. Thanks. I was worried as I am meant to give a PowerBI demo to the board of directors tomorrow.

Thanks for working on this ASAP, Power BI Team.

jchan0521
Regular Visitor

Same issue. Location: New Zealand

I can access the service but cannot update my data. I get an internal error.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Actually, it seems to be good now.  I restarted my browser and it is now working.

I can log in with IE, but Chrome gets stuck.  I usually use Chrome

To learn more about DAX visit : aka.ms/practicalDAX

Proud to be a Datanaut!

For a while there it looked like it had been restored.  I can log in now and see my reports and dashboards in the navigation pane, but when I try to open a report, it does not display.  It just displays the loading bars on each report item but does not render them.  Also, when I click on a dataset, it does not display the list of measures & dimensions.  Again, it does displays a loading icon.

Sarvan
Frequent Visitor

We are experiencing the same error, it had started to occure a few hours ago.. Location = Krasnodar, Russia

ERROR MESSAGE:
remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

skeggsm
Regular Visitor

In the UK I managed to Upload but now web interface is pig slow.... guess its going to be one of those days

tsf
Helper I
Helper I

I can access the site but can't refresh any data sources using a personal gateway.

skeggsm
Regular Visitor

Can access the Site in the UK but cant upload files...... various errors on upload including 404's

DEKRAIT_CRM

The same in Italy: we can access app.powerbi.com , dashboard are shown but Reports are blank or not refreshing

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors