Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

cmn
Helper III
Helper III

Is Power BI currently offline?

Is anyone else experiencing problems with the app.powerbi.com?  We have a couple of users (including myself) who are unable the web site.  It displays either a blank page, or the Power BI logo / loading icon.

When I run fiddler, I can see it is returning a "HTTP/1.1 500 Internal Server Error"

59 REPLIES 59

I'm now seeing Warning triangles on my dashboard tiles regarding unable to refresh.

Looks like it is operating in a degraded state according to the admin dashboard, here are the last three events.

2/15/2016 8:34:02 AM
Current Status: Engineers are redeploying certificates and restarting the affected publishing components in an effort to restore service. User Impact: Affected users may be unable to publish workbook…
Current Status: Engineers are redeploying certificates and restarting the affected publishing compon...
2/15/2016 5:46:03 AM
Final Status: Engineers chose to redeploy certificates and restart the affected components, which restored service. User Impact: Affected users may have been unable to sign in to PowerBI.com. C…
Final Status: Engineers chose to redeploy certificates and restart the affected components, which re...
2/12/2016 10:23:43 PM
Current Status: Active monitoring of the fix deployment process is ongoing; however, engineers still expect the process will take an extended period of time. As the process progresses, users may begin…
Current Status: Active monitoring of the fix deployment process is ongoing; however, engineers still...

off line here too. No publishing from desktop. Renewal of the data in the browser does not work either.

Anonymous
Not applicable

I am getting following error in publishing desktop to service. It is now happening frequently.. all dashboard becomes useless post such error. No fix yet given by Microsoft.

Error.jpg

Offline here too .. for quite some time now .. sound like a good time to ask : What is the Uptime% guaranty and the SLA of the Power BI cloud?

Service is Online here - MidWest - United States

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

We are receiving 404 Error when trying to do the following:

1. Updating datasets publishing from Power BI Desktop to App.PowerBI

2. Uploading a PBIX file onto App.PowerBI

3. Unable to login (Blank screen) to App.PowerBI using Chrome and Explorer

West Coast California

ERROR MESSAGE:

remote server returned an error: (404) Not Found.

We have the same issue.

We can't update our DB.

Please, could you give us some news?
Thanks You

Lara

Experiencing issues with data refresh and Publish from Desktop as well 

I am in Jacksonville, Florida, USA

HarrisMalik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Things have started coming back slowly but still ont fully functional. To get the update go to Support - > Get Help.

Hi,

same problem from Rome (i think this is meaningless though). I have a pro account too, my colleagues don't and they can acces the url

Rasmusrock
Helper II
Helper II

Was just working for me (Denmark), but is now down again! 

Anyone know whats going on?

INCIDENTDATE AND TIMESTATUSDETAILS

PB42529Feb 15, 2016 9:47 AMService degradationCurrent Status: Engineers are analysing service logs to determine a recovery plan.

User Impact: Affected users may be unable to publish workbooks.

Customer Impact: Analysis of incident scope indicates that many customers will likely have users experiencing impact related to this event. No customer reports of the issue have been identified at this time.

Next Update by: Monday, February 15, 2016, at 11:00 AM UTC
DannyB
Regular Visitor

Same here (in Holland). I can access my dashboards but all of my datasets are gone ....

SJLE
Regular Visitor

Currently down in London UK

app.powerbi.com won't load. Just left with a recurring image of Power BI logo and loading bar.

Any news on when this might be fixed?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Still unable to Publish reports from PowerBI Desktop.

From South East Asia region.

I can access app.powerbi.com , but Reports are not refreshing.

Jon85
Regular Visitor

Same here, Cambridge UK.

Get a blank page for https://app.powerbi.com in Chrome with 500 errors in the dev console.  If I use Edge I can get into the App, but it looks like all the reports are unresponsive or will not load.

All back up and running now for me (UK).

HarrisMalik
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

Same here in Netherlands. 

Can login to PBI Service but no report or dataset is opening.

Can not publish anything from PBI Desktop.

Harris

It had come back up briefly - but has now broken again. Reports are now failing due to data model issues. All out of the box visualisations on reports are blank. Field selector is empty. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors