cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Advocate III
Advocate III

Is Power BI Service (EU) down again? "Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report"

Hi,

when I try to open different reports in Power BI Service, they don't load. I get this Error: 

Cannot load model

Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Is it a known issue?

In last year we had often problem with Power Power BI Service Down and some our clients are very dissatisfied, since they can't access to reports on daily basis. Does Microsoft have a plan to resolve this problems in future?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Community Support
Community Support

Re: Is Power BI Service (EU) down again? "Couldn't load the model schema associated with this r

HI @matemusic ,

I check the support page and find service statue seems fixed, did this issue still appears on your side?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
Highlighted
Regular Visitor

Re: Is Power BI Service (EU) down again? "Couldn't load the model schema associated with this r

Same problem here in Austria. Users cannot open any reports since yesterday. Help would be appreciated. 

Highlighted
Advocate II
Advocate II

Yes, It is down here in the middle east as well.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

Stability in EU is honestly starting to approach unacceptable levels.

The service health status overview also doesn't get updated fast enough, and the issues are taking far too long to resolve.

Highlighted
Regular Visitor

This is the same here in Denmark. Our issues are primarily related to Direct Query Reports. 

Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

I currently have the same problem.

Highlighted
Advocate I
Advocate I

We have an issue as well (Amstedam and Kuala Lumpur).

Power BI didn't work during the presentation we were running for a new team, quite embarassing, also considering that Power BI Status says all is working fine.

Yury

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Same issue with North-Europe here. Reports keep loading or with self-hosted tabular ''could not load model''.

Highlighted

Even we are facing the same issue. Please suggest any update on this Problems with Power BI and MS Teams 

Highlighted
Resolver III
Resolver III

Seems that the status is updated now.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

status.PNG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Upcoming Events

Community Summit North America – Join Online!

Join this community-driven Power Platform digital event for unbiased support and problem-solving.

Experience what’s next for Power BI

Join us for an in-depth look at the new Power BI features and capabilities at the free Microsoft Business Applications Launch Event.

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Top Solution Authors