Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

matemusic
Advocate III
Advocate III

Is Power BI Service (EU) down again? "Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report"

Hi,

when I try to open different reports in Power BI Service, they don't load. I get this Error: 

Cannot load model

Couldn't load the model schema associated with this report. Make sure you have a connection to the server, and try again.
Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Is it a known issue?

In last year we had often problem with Power Power BI Service Down and some our clients are very dissatisfied, since they can't access to reports on daily basis. Does Microsoft have a plan to resolve this problems in future?  

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @matemusic ,

I check the support page and find service statue seems fixed, did this issue still appears on your side?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

15 REPLIES 15
venal
Memorable Member
Memorable Member

@matemusic 

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Cannot-Load-model/m-p/891780#M84190

There was an outage happened yesterday and Product Group Team resolved the issue and removed the comments from the support page.

Please check and confirm the same.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more
If this post was helpful may I ask you to mark it as solution and click on thumb symbol?

BR

venal.

It works all right, thanks 

Still that issue is persist i believe ,

unable to load the visual in Premium capacity workspace

v-shex-msft
Community Support
Community Support

HI @matemusic ,

I check the support page and find service statue seems fixed, did this issue still appears on your side?

Regards,

Xiaoxin Sheng

Community Support Team _ Xiaoxin
If this post helps, please consider accept as solution to help other members find it more quickly.
Tad17
Solution Sage
Solution Sage

hthota1
Frequent Visitor

Even we are facing the same issue. Please suggest any update on this Problems with Power BI and MS Teams 

Anonymous
Not applicable

I currently have the same problem.

We have an issue as well (Amstedam and Kuala Lumpur).

Power BI didn't work during the presentation we were running for a new team, quite embarassing, also considering that Power BI Status says all is working fine.

Yury

Same issue with North-Europe here. Reports keep loading or with self-hosted tabular ''could not load model''.

Klaptorsk
Regular Visitor

This is the same here in Denmark. Our issues are primarily related to Direct Query Reports. 

KristianA
Advocate II
Advocate II

Stability in EU is honestly starting to approach unacceptable levels.

The service health status overview also doesn't get updated fast enough, and the issues are taking far too long to resolve.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Seems that the status is updated now.

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

status.PNG

A green light for a service totally down is not a good communication to me. We know IT stuffs are hard but a good communication helps in understanding and being comprehensive. Here it's paradoxal and consequently users are double not happy...

zammikahan
Advocate III
Advocate III

Yes, It is down here in the middle east as well.

simabo
Frequent Visitor

Same problem here in Austria. Users cannot open any reports since yesterday. Help would be appreciated. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors