Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

gdincu

Is Power BI Down?

Hi. Is anyone else having issues with publishing reports?

Mine loads infinitely and shows the following error: "An error occured while attempting to publish 'ReportName.pbix': Exception of type 'Microsoft.PowerBI.Client.Windows.Services.PowerBIWebException' was thrown"

I'm located in Milton Keynes, UK.

Thanks!

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @gdincu,

Were you unable to publish any .pbix file to Power BI Service? You can try with the latest version of Power BI Desktop, and also publish from a different network (from office/home) to see if it helps.

Besides, I noticed that someone else has reported a similar issue internally, CRI: 55702502. I will update here when I get any responce.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
hzumaeta
Regular Visitor

My embedded data refreshes stopped working this morning. Even the refreshes on my personal workspace stopped working. Is anyone having a smiilar issues?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Scheduled refresh also is not working for me. Trying it manually is not working neither. 

v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @gdincu,

Were you unable to publish any .pbix file to Power BI Service? You can try with the latest version of Power BI Desktop, and also publish from a different network (from office/home) to see if it helps.

Besides, I noticed that someone else has reported a similar issue internally, CRI: 55702502. I will update here when I get any responce.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Yuliana. Thanks for the update.

The problem seems to have sorted itself as I am now able to publish files.

Regards,

Gabriel

gdincu

Also tried importing the data from the Power BI website and I'm getting the following message:

"We couldn't import data from Power BI Desktop File The last refresh attempt failed because of an internal service error. Please try again later or contact support. If you contact support, please provide these details.

Activity IDf9033a28-ba1d-4afc-931c-38698cce887a

Request ID287cd89a-e339-7852-e4f7-e6b8ef9cd93d

Correlation ID313a4836-121a-1e36-0ca5-99c3ea038974

Status code500

TimeMon Feb 05 2018 13:59:13 GMT+0000 (GMT Standard Time) Version13.0.4164.178

Cluster URIhttps://wabi-north-europe-redirect.analysis.windows.net"

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors