Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

MojoGene
Post Patron
Post Patron

Interactive Report to send feedback?

Here is the scenario: every month, our organization runs draft billing reports that must be reviewed and approved by the individual responsible on a particular project prior to the actual bill being sent out. These draft reports are published to the Power BI Service.

I am looking for the best way for the responsible individual to send feedback on the draft bills with either an approval or disapproval. Ideally, if some change to the draft bill was necessary there would also be a way to communicate the necessary changes.

Not sure where to start on this issue.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@MojoGene,

Based on my research, there is no such a functionally to achieve this requirement. Power BI is used to display data, we cannot use it to interact with other users. Currently, I am afraid you need to send the feedback by email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
v-caliao-msft
Employee
Employee

@MojoGene,

Based on my research, there is no such a functionally to achieve this requirement. Power BI is used to display data, we cannot use it to interact with other users. Currently, I am afraid you need to send the feedback by email.

Thank you for your understanding.

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Thanks for the information, Charlie.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors