Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

Integrated PowerApps text is blurry

I've created a PowerApp to integrate into my report and everything looks good except the text is very blurry compared to the other visualizations. I've adjusted the PowerApp canvas to the size of the space in the report, but it still displays poorly. Any suggestions are appreciated!

2019-08-07_8-18-11.png

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Hi there, thanks for following up.

It would appear that you might have to do a bit of manual work to get the App to fit to the actual size of the page.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

I would suggest looking at the size of the Power App in the Power BI report, and then how the Power App size has also been created. They both should be the same size to stop the text from being blurry.

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ  Thanks for replying Gilbert. The canvas size is the same size as the visual in the report and I'm still experiencing blurry text:

Report PowerApps Visual sizeReport PowerApps Visual sizePowerAppsPowerApps

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ  FYI - The app looks great if I pin it to a dashboard, but in the report it looks blurry. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

@GilbertQ Sorry for the bombardment of messages, but I think I figured something out. The report is set to Fit to Page, so it's adjusting the size of the app but the app visual isn't displaying the newly adjusted size. If I change the report to "Actual Size" the app text doesn't look blurry, but the report is way too small. 

I'm not sure how to proceed here, so any suggestions are appreciated.

Hi @GilbertQ 

Did you ever find a solution to this issue? 

I have created a PowerApp from within by PowerBi report, however when I resize the PowerApp visual, the PowerApp form inside stays small.  I want it to be as tall as the screen.

Thanks

Mark

Hi @MarkSL 

I honestly have not had time to relook at this. I would suggest looking at changing the font text size?

Power BI Blog

Hi there, thanks for following up.

It would appear that you might have to do a bit of manual work to get the App to fit to the actual size of the page.

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors