Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

davidworth

Insert new report page or reorder report pages on a dashboard

Hi - I have a set of report pages (drawn from various reports) on a dashboard. Now I have a new report page that I would like to add at the top of the dashboard. If I pin it, by default it becomes the last page of the dashboard.

Is there a way of inserting the new report page at the top of the dashboard? Alternatively, is there a way of reordering the dashboard once all the report pages are in place. 

Thanks.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
vanessa
Post Patron
Post Patron

@davidworth

Yes you can reorder the dashboard tiles. You can keep the cursor anywhere on the dashboard tile and move it to where you want.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
vanessa
Post Patron
Post Patron

@davidworth

Yes you can reorder the dashboard tiles. You can keep the cursor anywhere on the dashboard tile and move it to where you want.

Thanks Vanessa.  I have no idea why I couldn't make this work - but today it does. Thank you again for your help.

Thanks for such a quick response Vanessa, but sadly, it hasn't helped. I have full 'page' reports, comprised of multiple tiles. The report pages are pinned to the dashboards. So let's say I have three of these report pages, A, B and C. When I pin a new report page it sits on the dashboard at D. 

But I want to re-sort them, D A B C, without having to delete them from the dashboard and repin them all.

I thought the dashboard view with the multiple page might allow me to drag and drop, but it doesn't seem to. 

David

@davidworth

That's strange. Aren't you able to move a single 1?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors