Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pirdim
Advocate I
Advocate I

Infographic designer charts dissappear after export to PowerPoint

Hello everyone,

I have an issue with Infographic designer when I try to export my report to PowerPoint. Charts created with that visual are simply not visible. 

Basically I use it because I need to export to PowerPoint (report is created for that purpose in this case). And Inforgraphic Designer was the only option to have both multiple charts (ready, without using R) and export to PowerPoint option, since it is certified visual which is listed here:

https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/power-bi-custom-visuals-certified

I use simple chart to create multiples ("Column by"). Looks approx. like this:InfDesIssue.png

Maybe someone had similar problems? Any workaround? Or other solution how to have both options working (mentioned above)?

I know that in latest Desktop update should be a new option to export report from Desktop to PDF but I haven't used it yet, wait my IT to install it. Maybe this should help. However still curious about my case. 

Thanks!

2 REPLIES 2
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pirdim,

Update: CRI: 70949942

PG has been awared of this issue. Please wait for the fix.

Regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.
v-yulgu-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @pirdim,

I could reproduce the same problem on my side. And I have reported internally. I will update reply here once get any response.

Best regards,

Yuliana Gu

Community Support Team _ Yuliana Gu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors