Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nsaray
Helper II
Helper II

Incremental Refresh Error - There is not enough space on the disk

I have recently set up a new dataflow. It works when refreshing the full dataset. However, I would like to set up incremental refresh but it is failing after i have set it up with the following error - PipelineException: There is not enough space on the disk.

Anyone know what steps I can take to fix this?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This could be because of below

Reason 1 - Power BI Gateway C Drive is running out of space

Reason 2 - Your data flow is too big in size, in premium capacity -> Workload -> increase the dataflow size

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi @nsaray 

What happens when you view the Premium Capacity metrics app, does it show you are running out of memory?

Like @arvindsingh802 suggested also make sure if you are using yout gateway that it has got enough free disk space?

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

This could be because of below

Reason 1 - Power BI Gateway C Drive is running out of space

Reason 2 - Your data flow is too big in size, in premium capacity -> Workload -> increase the dataflow size

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!
Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi, @arvindsingh802

I have the same problem here but I'm using Power BI Embedded.

Do you know a way to solve this since this option doesn't exist in the Embedded version?

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors