Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
ramgesg Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Increase report page size

Dear PowerBi Team,

During the recent 90 days of evaluating the SSAS has been a good and fruitful one.

Personally I would recommend a longer report page, as the reports we have to display takes up space. Scrollable report pages like the dashboard would be very handy when dealing with too many data visualizations. Breaking up the visualizations makes navigation troublesome especially on full screen. Moreover when it comes to correlation between numbers, it does not tell the right story if the visualizations are scattered in different pages.

In Short: Make the report page bigger & scrollable

Regards,

Ram

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Super User
Super User

Re: Increase report page size

@ramgesg You can already accomplish this by clicking on the work surface -> Go to Format (paintrbrush) -> page size -> custom -> set the size of the page. I'm not aware of any limit and I've seen reports scroll down for quite a bit, so it should definetely meet your requirement.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
1 REPLY 1
Super User
Super User

Re: Increase report page size

@ramgesg You can already accomplish this by clicking on the work surface -> Go to Format (paintrbrush) -> page size -> custom -> set the size of the page. I'm not aware of any limit and I've seen reports scroll down for quite a bit, so it should definetely meet your requirement.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
Back to School Contest

Back to School Contest

Engage and empower students with Power BI!

MBAS Gallery

Watch Sessions On Demand!

Continue your learning in our online communities.

Summit Australia 2019

Summit Australia 2019

Travel to Melbourne and network with thousands of peers!

Top Ideas
Users Online
Currently online: 352 members 3,410 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: