Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Khristian
Advocate II
Advocate II

Inconsistency Powerbi desktop vs Power Service

Hi everyone, hi have this problem: I have a scatter chart with play axes active; it runs ok into powerbi desktop, but it does not into power bi service; the screen shows a error indicated that the information can not be displayed, some one of you have thise face thise problem?

Regards

5 REPLIES 5
v-sihou-msft
Employee
Employee

@Khristian

I haven't reproduced your issue. My scatter chart is rendered properly on Power BI service.

Capture4.PNG

What's the data source of the data fields you populated into your scatter chart? What's the detail error message your received?

In this scenario, since the data is rendered properly in Power BI Desktop, and you mentioned it shows an error that the information can't be displayed after published onto Power BI Service, the issue might be related to the gateway connecting to that data source. Please check if the gateway is online and updated into latest version, verify your credentials is valid.

Regards,

@Khristian Periodically there will be changes made in the Service that alter a Custom Visuals behavior. Be sure to get the latest version of the custom visual from visuals.powerbi.com. If you do, and it is still not working, then your best course of action is to contact the author of the visual and letting them know it doesn't work in the Service.

You can contact the author by following the same process of downloading, but on that screen hover over "Contact Author" - you will see the author email address pop up on the lower left side of your browser window. That is the email address you can send the issue to.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Hi @Seth_C_Bauer, thanks for your replay, but i´m using the scatter chart  default into powerbi.

@Khristian Argh, sorry. Read to fast.

Do you have issues with other visuals in the report or just this one?

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

No

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors