Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anshenterprices
Helper IV
Helper IV

In Dashboard Subscription - Body email need to add report link not a dashboard

Hello Team,

requirment :- Daily i need to send a report in pdf format but in the report i have used Page nevigation so some of the pages are hide
but user need all the pages in the pdf file, so i have pined report to a dashboard and made a subscription but when email goes to users that time he need a report link in mail body "Go to Report"

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

@arvindsingh802issue has been resolved now
HTML is supported in subscription email body
in email body i  have used  below code

<a href="Report link"> Go to report</a>

but now problem is - may be power bi dashboard subscription doest not support pdf version only support .png file?

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

As a workaround you can add the report link in messgae body, it will work fine

arvindsingh802_0-1624363472398.png

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!
Proud to be a Super User!!

@arvindsingh802 Can we use HTML Code  ? 

That does not give format option so HTML might not be possible.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution and give it a thumbs up

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution, Appreciate your Kudos!!

@arvindsingh802issue has been resolved now
HTML is supported in subscription email body
in email body i  have used  below code

<a href="Report link"> Go to report</a>

but now problem is - may be power bi dashboard subscription doest not support pdf version only support .png file?

Until yesterday I was using this solution to not show the full link in the subscription email, but today it is not working and it shows me the full link. Any ideas to fix it?

I am facing the same issue. Did you find a fix @Nicaci71 ?

Not yet. I'm still looking for options to solve this issue

Anshenterprices
Helper IV
Helper IV

@arvindsingh802  user need report link not a dashboard link, just like when we create a subscription on report

arvindsingh802
Super User
Super User

Please check Iink to Dashboard in Power BI under subscription settings

arvindsingh802_0-1624362103594.png

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors