Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

pavann86
Frequent Visitor

In Content Pack Copy edition, after adding new visuals cannot able to save the report

Hi,

I get the content pack from published one.

After right click on the report and click on "Make  a Copy" . 

Copy of content pack report added and I click on "Edit Report", after try to add table visual and try to "Save" the report. I got below error while saving. Please help me out, how to do save with out any error message or I am following method was wrong.

Error Message.JPG

2 REPLIES 2
v-micsh-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi pavann86,

I just tested with the copy of the report from a content pack, after adding Visuals, the save works at my side:

8.PNG

Please take a try with the Save as under File at the top-left side, see if it would help:

7.PNG

If issue still insists, please generate a network trace either with F12 developer tool or Fiddler:

Capturing additional diagnostic information for Power BI

Fiddler Web Debugger Tool

Any further help needed, please feel free to post back.

Regrads

ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@pavann86 When i first did Save As insteda of Save and saved it as other report it worked. So i first did save as and saved as other report. Then did Save and it saved the edited report. Not sure why seems like a bug but it worked that way.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors