Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

dalebidwell
Frequent Visitor

Importing Data from Azure Securely

Hi we are trying to move data between our Azure subscription and the Power BI Service, i've found a good starting point for that here, in order to get this approved by our security team quickly i'd like to find out if there is a way of ensuring this data does not go via the public internet and stays within the MS network, along the lines of private endpoints here , i'm not sure if something like this can be setup with Power BI Service and haven't found much via the usual searches, appreciate any advice.

Thanks,

Dale

2 REPLIES 2
v-yiruan-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @dalebidwell ,

Sorry that I didn't find a feature or option which similar to Azure private endpoint in Power BI Service after my investigation. I will consult others to check if they know something about this part.

Best Regards

Rena

Community Support Team _ Rena
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Thank you Rena - I did later find this which  was exactly what I was looking for https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-platform-release-plan/2020wave1/business-intelligence/advance...

in release wave 1, it says it should have been released in preview in July, but doesnt seem to have arrived yet.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors