Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Import Streaming Dataset to regular dataset

Team, 

I currently have a flow that will post a row containing a tweet sentiment score using the text analysis module by Azure. My question is I would like to make a report that would enable the user to access the data historically. I have tried changing the streaming dataset to a hybryd one by enabling the historical option however this will break the flow that I have in place. Is there a way to import the data from a streaming dataset to a regular dataset? This way I could build a report that would enable this functionality?

Kind Regards, 

Nathaniel

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

If your Power Automate license supports premium connectors then you can stuff your data into a SQL Server table.  

Worst case you can stuff it into a sharepoint list. (yes, I know. That's why I said "worst case")

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
lbendlin
Super User
Super User

Not at the moment. There might be options to access the dataset via XMLA endpoint but that's not really helping you.

Why would enabling the history break your flow?

Also, could your flow post to a different storage engine?

Anonymous
Not applicable

At the moment I can only upload data to a streaming dataset given the flow I'm using. I'm not sure if there is another way to upload data to a regular dataset instead of the streaming one. I am using the regular template provided by Power Automate. 

nsilv_le_0-1595554747471.png

If your Power Automate license supports premium connectors then you can stuff your data into a SQL Server table.  

Worst case you can stuff it into a sharepoint list. (yes, I know. That's why I said "worst case")

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors