cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
DDONE1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Icons not appearing on TV

Hi there - would anyone know why icons are not appearing on a TV - showing fine on desktop, projectors etc but not showing on a TV?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DDONE1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

Re: Icons not appearing on TV

@Seth_C_Bauer thank you for your reply! it was in fact the browser and all has been resolved, appreciate your help!

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
Super User
Super User

@DDONE1 Are you using custom icons, or the out of the box icons?

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
DDONE1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@Seth_C_Bauer I am using the new "Icons" feature in conditional formatting? Displaying perfectly everywhere except on a TV screen that is HDMI off a PC?

Super User
Super User

@DDONE1 I assumed that, the reason I asked if they were the out of the box icons, or where they generated by the JSON theme? I've heard of an issue with the fill color being a hex code that breaks in some browsers. I was wondering if it was the same issue.

Near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG
DDONE1 Frequent Visitor
Frequent Visitor

@Seth_C_Bauer thank you for your reply! it was in fact the browser and all has been resolved, appreciate your help!

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Ask Amanda Anything Q&A

Learn the answers to some of the questions asked during the Amanda Triple A event.

October 2019 Community Highlights

October 2019 Community Highlights

October was a busy month in the community. Read the recap article to learn about some of the events and content.

New Solution Badges

New Solution Badges

Two waves of brand new solution badges are coming! Read the article for more information on our new community badges.

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Analytics in Azure virtual event

Experience a limitless analytics service built to ingest, prep, manage, and serve data for immediate use in Power BI.

Top Kudoed Authors
Users Online
Currently online: 215 members 2,382 guests
Please welcome our newest community members: