Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

PBourbeau

ISSUE: Cannot create free PBI user account for a specific and legit business domain

Hello, 

When I share dashboards with non PowerBi users some of them cannot create their free PowerBI account because business domain seems to be blocked from PBI platform.

User from that legit business domain gets the following message (french) telling that our IT services may have deactivated PBI subscription

"Désolé... Nous ne pouvons pas terminer votre inscription.

Votre service informatique a désactivé l’inscription à Microsoft Power BI. Veuillez le contacter pour terminer l’inscription."

I checked with IT dept/services and been told there is no policies blocking access to PBI site and the block then comes from PBI. I do the same thing with user from another "legit" business domain and they are all able to create their free PBI account in order to view shared dashboards.

So, I need to chat privately with someone to whom I'll provide business domain information for troubleshooting purposes in order to enable free PBI user account creation from this legit business domain.

Please reach me at patrick.bourbeau@v-neo.com 

Best regards 🙂

Patrick

2 REPLIES 2
v-qiuyu-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @PBourbeau,

Please contact IT administrator of that legit business domain have issue with Power BI sign up and ask them to follow the instructions on the page below to allow existing users to sign up for Power BI. For more information, please refer to this article: Unable to add Power BI to Office 365 partner subscription.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Qiuyun, 

I contacted IT Admin forwarding them your article. I'll provide some feedback soon.

Best regards

Patrick

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors