Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The ultimate Microsoft Fabric, Power BI, Azure AI & SQL learning event! Join us in Las Vegas from March 26-28, 2024. Use code MSCUST for a $100 discount. Register Now

Anonymous
Not applicable

I want Report sharing for public access but in mobile view ( layout )

I have created a report with  Power BI desktop and mobile layout view, both .

When I am trying to publish that report for public by using <embed report> publish to web ( public) . I can generate the link succesfully but the issue is, when I open that link in my mobile phone browser it appears in landscape view . 

However ,  I want that report to be appeared in mobile layout on mobile phone brower. 

Please take note that I am opening report in mobile phone browser ( eg safari, chrome etc) not in Power Bi app , I know i can see them in mobile layout in Power BI app but i specificlly want these reports to be shared via mobile phone browsers

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Arul 

With my experience, mobile view is only optimized for the mobile app. Try change the iframe width see if you can make the report display  nicely on the mobile browsers.

Vpazhenmsft_0-1628488869600.png

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
V-pazhen-msft
Community Support
Community Support

@Arul 

With my experience, mobile view is only optimized for the mobile app. Try change the iframe width see if you can make the report display  nicely on the mobile browsers.

Vpazhenmsft_0-1628488869600.png

Paul Zheng _ Community Support Team

Arul
Super User
Super User

Hi @Anonymous ,

I hope the below community thread would help to solve your issue.

https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Service/Phone-view-dosent-work-on-mobile-browser/m-p/602347

Thanks,

-Arul

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

LinkedIn

Helpful resources

Announcements
March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Fabric Community Conference

Microsoft Fabric Community Conference

Join us at our first-ever Microsoft Fabric Community Conference, March 26-28, 2024 in Las Vegas with 100+ sessions by community experts and Microsoft engineering.

Fabric Partner Community

Microsoft Fabric Partner Community

Engage with the Fabric engineering team, hear of product updates, business opportunities, and resources in the Fabric Partner Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors