Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

I urgently need your help guys.

I have a dax function that returns the total outstanding amount for values =1...and also a dax function that returns the sum of all the outstanding balance (0, and 1). What I want to do is to divide those two functions to get what I want (PAR= sum of outstanding balance for values=1/ sum of total outstanding balance. Or is there a way I could just get a add a column that contains only outstanding balance for values =1? see screenshot below. 

QUESTION.PNG

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @emmanuelkamara1 ,

Create a new measure with below DAX:

New Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[outstanding_balance]),'Table'[30+_or_not]=1),SUM('Table'[outstanding_balance]))

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
Anand24
Super User
Super User

Hi @emmanuelkamara1 ,

Create a new measure with below DAX:

New Measure = DIVIDE(CALCULATE(SUM('Table'[outstanding_balance]),'Table'[30+_or_not]=1),SUM('Table'[outstanding_balance]))

Give a thumbs up if this post helped you in any way and mark this post as solution if it solved your query !!!

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors