Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

russm
Helper I
Helper I

I am failing to connect with Power BI Sales

I have made two separate attempts a couple of weeks apart to make contact with Power BI sales resources to explore my business group’s requirements and understand enterprise deployment options that would be a good fit for us. In both cases, I have used the Contact Us form that seemed best suited to this purpose: https://info.microsoft.com/pbi-premium-contactme.html

I have even attempted to connect to someone… anyone via backchannel email through an acquaintance.

I am baffled by how difficult it has been to establish communication with Power BI Sales.  What am I doing wrong?

3 REPLIES 3

@russm Do you have general licensing questions or specific to your company? What area of the world are you? Country / City?

No idea why it's taking so long, but I might be able to assist in my channels.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Yes, it's baffling.  We're a global/Fortune 500 enterprise.  We've got a tenant running already but it's not scoped for our part of the business.  I own the CX analytics for a $1B BU and I need to scope a solution for my org.  Probably a couple hundred users with room to grow.  Right now, since the Jan 1 lockdown on dashboard access, I've got everyone running on Pro evaluation licences which is... really stupid.

@russm Shoot me a PM with more detail and I'll see what I can do to get you connected to the right people.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors