Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

BobF
Helper I
Helper I

Hyperlinks in table grid not rendering as links

Hi this morning my colleague noticed that hyperlinks in the Power BI service are not rendering as links, they appear as plain text.  We checked the Power BI desktop file and this works as expected, so we published the PBI file to the Power BI service, still no change.

Any one else having the same issue?

4 REPLIES 4
BobF
Helper I
Helper I

All back to normal Smiley Very Happy

Hi @BobF,

It seems that the issue has gone, right? Smiley Happy

In my test, hyperlinks in a table visual can be clicked and open corresponding web page. See:

e1.PNG

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Hi Qiuyun_Yu thanks for your reply, yesterday morning (GMT) several of the reports hosted on the Power BI service, all displayed the same symptoms, when the grid was rendered the hyperlink appeared correctly for a moment (approx 1 sec) indicated by the blue text and underline. Then the hyperlink disappeared and returned to normal text, when we clicked on the text it did not go to the url. We checked the PowerBI desktop version of the report, which worked as expected. Next we published the report to the PowerBI service replacing the dataset and report. On checking the newly published report, and the same symptoms. After lunchtime (1pm GMT) we checked the reports and the hyperlink was rendering correctly. If l see issues like this again what l will do is make a video to post and note the timings with greater care. The orginal cause of the issue has now been resolved, which is fantastic. We are currently using Power BI to host production reports for a number of clients.  So there are a lot of pairs of eyes which will notice these minor issues Smiley Wink

Hi @BobF,

I also have tested today but not find the issue. If the issue occurs again, you can record it then share it with us. Smiley Happy

Thanks for your understanding and support.

Best Regards,
Qiuyun Yu

Community Support Team _ Qiuyun Yu
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors