Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hyperlink/URL to hidden page in different report?

Hi,

I would like to create buttons to link to specific pages in another report. Is there a way to do that?

i.e. Report A has a button with URL Action to go to a specific hidden page in Report B.

I tried adding &pageName="Page Name" at the end of the URL of Report B, but it just brings me to the main page of Report B.

Thanks,

Andrew

2 REPLIES 2
v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi  @Anonymous ,

Does that make sense? If so, kindly mark my answer as a solution to help others having the similar issue and close the case. If not, let me know and I'll try to help you further.

Best regards

Amy

v-xicai
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous , 

Your demand is a good idea, while it is not supported to create buttons to link to specific pages in another report in Power BI Service currently. You can post your new idea here https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas , to improve the Power BI.

It is a place for customers provide feedback about Microsoft Office products . What’s more, if a feedback is high voted there by other customers, it will be promising that Microsoft Product Team will take it into consideration when designing the next version in the future.

To work around the issue, you can add text boxes to reports, pin them to dashboards from reports, and add them directly to dashboards. Wherever the text box is, you can always add a hyperlink to it. See: https://docs.microsoft.com/en-us/power-bi/service-add-hyperlink-to-text-box .

NOTE: For information on hyperlinks in Power BI tables and matrixes, see Hyperlinks in tables. For information on adding text boxes to your dashboard, see Add a tile directly from the dashboard .

1.png

Best Regards,

Amy

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors