Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Human Resources Sample File - Employee Table

Hi,

I was wondering if there is a sample work or sample dataset to be able to visualize the following:

there are operations which contain a certain number of products and steps to be finalized and I need to see the status of each of these ccomponents and current status of the overall operation? So, to make it clear let say A1 operation has x1,p1,x2,p2: 'x' representing an operation step and 'p' representing a product in that operation and I have a certain time frame from 1st of April until 26 April to deliver it. Now I want to visually see what is the status of overall operation and which step or product is defaulted? I think it makes sense to use colors but what visuals to use and how?

The db is a SAP one and I like to know what is best way to connect and get data frm the db nightly?

2- I also need to se what is my current inventory level to be able to make decision about my processes...

thanks in advance

1 REPLY 1
v-danhe-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @Anonymous ,

Could you please post some simple sample data and your desired result to have a test if possible? Please see this post regarding How to Get Your Question Answered Quickly: https://community.powerbi.com/t5/Community-Blog/How-to-Get-Your-Question-Answered-Quickly/ba-p/38490

Regards,

Daniel He

Community Support Team _ Daniel He
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors