cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

How to use Power BI service to present the same report in an internal business app

I like to have all internal users in the business to access to my report in the web app. i followed the example, though, it seems they are just getting reports under each user's own account. so which part should I configure or change to direct report access all to my BI workplace?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

Re: How to use Power BI service to present the same report in an internal business app

thank you! i found by setting group is the most convient way to do it.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Highlighted
Microsoft
Microsoft

Re: How to use Power BI service to present the same report in an internal business app

@jgu1,

Which example did you followed? With Power BI Publish to web, you can easily embed interactive Power BI visualizations online, such as in blog posts, websites, through emails or social media, on any device.

Reference
https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-publish-to-web/

Regards,

Charlie Liao

Highlighted
Frequent Visitor

thank you! i found by setting group is the most convient way to do it.

View solution in original post

Helpful resources

Announcements
August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

August 2020 Community Challenge: Can You Solve These?

We're excited to announce our first cross-community 'Can You Solve These?' challenge!

Community Blog

Community Blog

Visit our Community Blog for articles, guides, and information created by fellow community members.

Upcoming Events

Upcoming Events

Wondering what events you could join or have an event to promote yourself? Check out our Upcoming Events.

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Community Summit Australia – Join Online!

Be a part of the leading Microsoft Business Applications digital event, curated for the APAC community.

Top Kudoed Authors