Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Hanno
Regular Visitor

How to turn off the 'streaming datasets' option under DataSets

Hi,

Since a few days we have a 'streaming datasets' option under DataSets. For a lot of our business users this is very confusing, since they only expect known datasets from our organization.

Does anybody have an idea how to switch this option off (and to show it only when there is a streaming dataset).

Kind regards,

Hanno Lohuis

2 REPLIES 2
ankitpatira
Community Champion
Community Champion

@Hanno I don't think it is possible to do that. If you're organisation has O365 and you're global admin then you get access to power bi admin portal where you can check if there is any such switch to turn it off but I don't think so there is one.

@ankitpatira, I was already a little bit afraid that this wasn't possible. I like the continous flow of new features in Power BI, but sometimes Microsoft should be more aware of the existing user experience before introducing all kind of new functionality.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors