Hi. May I know if anyone can advise is there a way to track the usage of reports and dashboard without date range limitation?
At present, I have two ideas, but neither can fully meet our needs:
1) Use the Report Usage Metric Report delivered with Power BI
The old version of the report had 90 days of data, but fewer metrics;
The new version has rich report metrics. In addition to the metrics related to report usage, there are also report performance metrics, but only 30 days of data.
2) Download Audit Log
This approach seems to allow you to customize the date range of the data, but there is no report page level data, and a report is usually multi-pages.
To summarize the current needs:
1) Do not limit the date range of data.
2) As many fields as possible (similar to the new Report Usage Metric Report), including report usage and report performance.
3) Report/Dashboard level data is required as well as page level data.
4) Can be automatically updated.
Do you have any better solutions/suggestions? Thanks!