Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to tell if I'm PowerBI pro?

I see from other post that I can check My workspace -- > Settings Gear Icon -- > Manage Personal Storage to see if I'm pro.

However, I only get an empty page and so do my colleagues. What could that mean?Annotation 2019-11-04 150142.jpg

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad to tell you that this page is work again, now you can identify the user license you have in the Manage Personal/Group Storage page.

Thank you again for pointing this issue out.

Best regards,

Community Support Team _ Dong Li
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Glad to tell you that this page is work again, now you can identify the user license you have in the Manage Personal/Group Storage page.

Thank you again for pointing this issue out.

Best regards,

v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thanks again for point out this issue, it is a known issue now, Engineers are working on a fix and expect it to be deployed by end-of-day 11/10/2019. You can follow the status of this issue in this page: https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/support/

Best regards,

v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

Thank you to point it, We have the same result as yours, this issue has been reported and we will notice you if it fix.

Best regards,

v-lid-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @Anonymous ,

You can also try to create a classic or new workspace. The Storeage page is also empty on my side and we are finding the reason. 

Best regards,

GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

The easiest way would be for a colleague to share a report or page with you.

If you can access it you have a Power BI Pro license.

If you do not, it will ask you if you want to start a trial or need a Power BI Pro license.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors