Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

nsharma
Frequent Visitor

How to sync multiple live pages on a dashboard?

I have pinned multiple live pages from a report to a dashboard. I have one slicer on my page 1 "Region" (East, West, North, South, etc..).

When I change slicer value on the report all report pages are correctly filtered for the selected region, however, on the dashboard, this doesn't work. I know the slicer doesn't work on the dashboard. and the way I have built my solution won't work.

Is there any way to achieve this case? I tried a lot but could not figure out.

Please suggest.

Thanks,

Nishant 

2 REPLIES 2

@nsharma What is the objective of adding all the report pages to the dashboard? Is it so that all the pages are scrollable? Within the report as you mention the slicers can be synced to filter every page with a single slicer click... Just trying to understand why you want to fight with the dashboard for this.

Looking for more Power BI tips, tricks & tools? Check out PowerBI.tips the site I co-own with Mike Carlo. Also, if you are near SE WI? Join our PUG Milwaukee Brew City PUG

@Seth_C_Bauer  Sir, sorry for the delayed response!

we have a special requirement where we have to display data (item planning distribution) for various projects on a dashboard. Each table contains data for a particular project. and we have to show multiple projects on a page. the best way I found is to add live pages.

In addition, Projects are associated with region (East, West, etc.) so I want to have a Slicer on my dashboard to select a particular region (single select) and all the reports on the dashboard (live tiles) should be filtered and show only the project /project details for the selected region on the slicer.

As slicers are not supported on the dashboards, I have to create multiple reports and dashboards for different regions. I was looking for some way to avoid this duplication if I find some way to sync multiple live pages on a dashboard.

Thanks,

Nishant Sharma

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors