Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Vucko
Advocate II
Advocate II

How to stop dataflow refresh

Hi,

one of my dataflows has been refreshing for 28 hours now. Obviously there's something wrong. Is there a way to stop the refresh?

Thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

I just discovered there's a cancel refresh button when I click on the three dots beside the dataflow. 

This is resolved now, thanks.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
collinq
Super User
Super User

Hi Vucko,  I don't believe there is a way to stop it directly.  There is an idea that is similar right here that you can vote for:

https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas/suggestions/34788757-stop-dataset-refresh

In the meantime, perhaps a support call to Microsoft?  And, please share what the results of that support are if you go that route.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

I just discovered there's a cancel refresh button when I click on the three dots beside the dataflow. 

This is resolved now, thanks.

Ah, I thought the dataflow was refreshing "in the background" - good to know there IS a way to cancel them!

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Datanaut!
Private message me for consulting or training needs.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors