Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

omelo
Helper III
Helper III

How to stop PowerBI Metrics Alerts on failed to refresh

Hi all,

I hope someone can point me in the right direction!

We started receiving a bunch of e-mail notifications on PowerBI Metrics (called goals before )that failed to refresh. Even though the linked report dataset shows that it refreshes with no issues.

I personally received like 200 e-mails in the last hour on a scorecard that I deleted yesterday!!!!

Can someone please tell me how I stop these notifications?

Thank you

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @omelo 

It's a known issue , the ID is 324059083 . The ETA_for_Fix is 8/16/2022 . Please check whether this issue has been fixed .

Best Regards,
Community Support Team _ Ailsa Tao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @omelo 

It's a known issue , the ID is 324059083 . The ETA_for_Fix is 8/16/2022 . Please check whether this issue has been fixed .

Best Regards,
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Yes, the hotfix got to our tenant over the weekend. No more e-mail alerts have been received.

Thank you

v-yetao1-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @omelo 

Have you opened a support ticket to Microsoft Team ? Do they provide a specific repair time ? Can you update your post if your issue is resolved ?

Best Regards,

Hi @omelo ,

Do you also still have this same problem? The amount of emails is increasing for me.

Yes, I'm still having the issue. I've received 20 -30 notifications yesterday evening!

daniel94
Frequent Visitor

Same problem for me as well really annoying

Jerry415
Regular Visitor

I have also recieved the same error today. 

How to stop this alert?

omelo
Helper III
Helper III

Yes, a hotfix is rolling out! 

bsamuel
Regular Visitor

Hi, I have recieved the same error since yesterday as well. Seems like a bug. 

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors