Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to show the last 60 seconds in a line chart with a streaming dataset?

Hi,

I'm doing a report that show the value of a variable of a streaming dataset in real time. I managed to do it with a "card"  applying visual level filters, now I want to do it showing the last 60 seconds with a line chart, but I don't know how to apply the correct visual level filter. This is the filter I applied to the card:

soporte.png

I tried to do something similar with the line chart but it doesn't work and shows wrong values and dates in the chart, also the chart doesn't show data in real time:

soporte2.png

Thanks for your help.

3 REPLIES 3
GilbertQ
Super User
Super User

Hi there

In order to get this working I would suggest not creating a report, but rather a dashboard tile, which will update in real-time.

You could possibly use Q&A, and ask it to "Show me Average of E for the last 60 seconds"
And then pin that to your dashboard, which will then only show you the data for the last 60 seconds.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi GilbertQ, thanks for answering.

I have already tried to do through tile, but tiles are not allowed to be customized. I need to see the panel as if it were a report, with different colors and backgrounds.

Hi there

I am not sure if it can be done any other way with it updating near real time

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Power BI Blog

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors