Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

Anonymous
Not applicable

How to share my Power BI report to large no of users in my Organization

Hi,

My organisation provides Power BI Pro account to all employees. I have a peculiar issue. I need to create a report which contains user status for certain activities which can be filtered by the user for reference. The only issue is there are more that 1500 users that i need to gove access to. It is a very bulk process and i have no idea what to do. Since its for people within the organisation there is no security issue. But i want a way in which any one clicking the link should be able to open the report.

Is there a way i can make the report public like in Tableau Public and any one can access the data within the organisation. Any suggestions and links would be helpful

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
Abdelh
Employee
Employee

You should look into Power BI APPS, these are meant for report consumption for the audiance who would be consuming your reprots. 

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
Abdelh
Employee
Employee

You should look into Power BI APPS, these are meant for report consumption for the audiance who would be consuming your reprots. 

Anonymous
Not applicable

Actually i just did it. Published the report in Apps for the Entire Organisation. Yet to test with users who have not been given access to the report. Will update once i test the functionality

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors