Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

RafalMonka
Helper I
Helper I

How to select a range of rows (instead of Control+click)?

Hi everybody,

we have PowerBI table visual with some rows and we want to select a range of rows.

Right now we use Control+click, but is it possible to select a range of rows? Something similar to Shift+click in Excel.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RafalMonka 

Does my reply answer your question? Could you accept my reply as soliton? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _Tang

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RafalMonka 

Does my reply answer your question? Could you accept my reply as soliton? Thanks.

Best Regards,

If this post helps, please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

v-xiaotang
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @RafalMonka 

Do you mean you want to select a range of rows in Table visual? If not, please provide a screenshot of it.

vxiaotang_0-1639115048850.png

Best Regards,

Hi,

as you can see on the screen below users want to select a range of rows.

Now, they need to click Ctrl+click on each row individually.

In this example, is it possible to click "Analyze_Source file", then something like Shift+click on "Click up_Configuration" to select a range of 4 rows? Shift+click works in Excel. 

RafalMonka_0-1639118968618.png

Hi @RafalMonka 

This is not supported. If you think it is important, you can vote an idea for it at this link, https://ideas.powerbi.com/forums/265200-power-bi-ideas. Thank you for improving Power BI.

Best Regards,

amitchandak
Super User
Super User

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors