Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

AllanXu
Helper II
Helper II

How to remove (un-get) a content pack dashboards once I get them?

Hi,

I opened a contentpack and it added so many dashboards to my portal.

Is there any way to romove or "un-get" the dashboards populted through an specific content pack?

Thank you,

3 REPLIES 3
mihart
Employee
Employee

Try this article:

https://powerbi.microsoft.com/en-us/documentation/powerbi-service-organizational-content-pack-delete...

The first sentence is:

A coworker created a content pack. You discovered it in the content pack library and added it to your Power BI workspace. Now you don't need it any longer. How do you remove it?

Basically, to delete a dashboard you need to delete the dataset. 

HTH,

Michele

kcantor
Community Champion
Community Champion

This may work but it may not:

When I create a Content pack and need to delete it, I click on the cog on the upper right side of the page and select edit content packs. I can delete them from there and all content goes away. I believe, in the past, that I have deleted a content pack from there as well but it has been a really long week of travel.

Did I answer your question? Mark my post as a solution!

Proud to be a Super User!

Bjoern
Continued Contributor
Continued Contributor

@AllanXu To my knowledge you have to delete all the elements, there is no "one-click" way. Or the owner of the content pack could delete it, then it is automatically removed from all accounts (also the edited+saved versions of it).

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors