Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

justlogmein
Helper III
Helper III

How to put my dashboard on web so I can have others view it?

I want to be able to share my dashboard with people using a link (with a login and password). A while ago some of my developers hosted a website where I could simply publish from Power BI Desktop to my workspace and people could access the dashboard with a login. I am no longer with those devs though. I want to have the same set up and have heard I can do this through Azure, but I really don't have time to read through jargon - does anyone have a good, quick guide on how I can do this? Or can recommend a paid service that can set it up for me quickly?

2 REPLIES 2
v-rongtiep-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi @justlogmein ,

As I know, it is not supported to publish dashboards to public web for now. It is only supported for reports.  If you want to share your dashboards to others, how about creating apps?

In Power BI, you can create official packaged content, then distribute it to a broad audience as an app. You create apps in workspaces, where you can collaborate on Power BI content with your colleagues. Then you can publish the finished app to large groups of people in your organization. 

More details: Publish an app in Power BI 

Download Power BI Desktop and publish reports in Desktop

Publish datasets and reports from Power BI Desktop

After uploading, how to share the report or dashboard with other users.

Share Power BI reports and dashboards with coworkers and others

Or vote here:

Best Regards

Community Support Team _ Polly

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Anonymous
Not applicable

Hi,

We can share the link without giving the login credentials also. Firstly we have to connect Power BI to the company domain (if it's google domain or GoDaddy or anything else).  

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=I1cCUUhiZgc&t=550s

Please check the above video. It really helped me to get share my dashboards without giving full access. I hope this helps you . 🙂

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors