Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Earn the coveted Fabric Analytics Engineer certification. 100% off your exam for a limited time only!

AG_0001
Frequent Visitor

How to pin report with filters to dashboard

Is it possible to  pin live reports along with it's filters onto a dashboard? We would like to create country wise dashboards and let users from specifc countries subscribe to the dashboars only to a view of specific data in the mailbox.

Thanks.

2 ACCEPTED SOLUTIONS
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @AG_0001 

It seems you could pin entire report page which contains slicer to your dashboard by selecting "Pin Live Page".

Regards,

Community Support Team _ Cherie Chen
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

Hi @AG_0001 

Yes,the filter value would stay on dashboard.

Regards,

If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
v-cherch-msft
Employee
Employee

Hi @AG_0001 

It seems you could pin entire report page which contains slicer to your dashboard by selecting "Pin Live Page".

Regards,

Yes we could pin the entire page with the filters on it . What if on the report ,filter value is applied for exapmle company code equals North America and then if the report is pinned as live page would the filter value stay on dashboard as company code North America ?

Hi @AG_0001 

Yes,the filter value would stay on dashboard.

Regards,

@ v-cherch-msft This is not the case based on my testing. 

Steps:

1. Set filter on report

2. Pin live page to dashbaord

3. Navigate to dashboard and see the filter has reset to the default of the report

Am I missing something here?

Anonymous
Not applicable

Were you able to find a solution? I am trying to make a dashboard with each sales person's metrics but every time I change the filter, all the pinned dashboards change as well so I can't send my sales reports through a subscription with a dashboard... I also tried pinning each image separately but then the image that gets sent out is only 1/3 of the actual dashboard, what a mess...

Helpful resources

Announcements
April AMA free

Microsoft Fabric AMA Livestream

Join us Tuesday, April 09, 9:00 – 10:00 AM PST for a live, expert-led Q&A session on all things Microsoft Fabric!

March Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - March 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors