Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

asivakumar

How to pass client id, secret key for the export to pdf in embedded application - React JS

We are working on an embedded app that uses react js that embeds powerbi dashboard and rest api for the export to pdf functionality.

Currently, export to pdf takes more than 1.30 minutes to download the pdf for a minimum of 4 pages. We are now passing bearer token. We are not able to get the code for react js to pass the service principle id and secret key so we can try optimizing the speed of the download. 

1 REPLY 1
v-janeyg-msft
Community Support
Community Support

Hi, @asivakumar 

Sorry, I don't know how to use react js. But I find some reference documents. Hope it helps.

Embed Power BI content with service principal and an application secret:

Embed Power BI content in an embedded analytics application with service principal and an applicatio...

Use Power BI API with service principal (Preview) | Microsoft Power BI Blog | Microsoft Power BI

How to embed a Power BI component in a React app | Microsoft Docs

Embed Power BI content in an Power BI embedded analytics application with service principal and a ce...

Did I answer your question ? Please mark my reply as solution. Thank you very much.
If not, please feel free to ask me.

Best Regards,

Community Support Team _ Janey

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors