Skip to main content
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Register now to learn Fabric in free live sessions led by the best Microsoft experts. From Apr 16 to May 9, in English and Spanish.

defining

How to know my subscription?

Hi,

I'm using Power Bi Web since it doesn't work on Mac. I'm using my organisation mail to sign up to web-power bi (impossible to do it online with my hotmail address for example). My addrress is something like me@myorganisation.be.

I would like to know which subscription my organization have with Power BI. I don't know where to see that (and they don't know too). I would like to know which features I have (and which features I have not).

I'm new in the Power BI world so please be kind ^^

Thanks!

3 REPLIES 3
Greg_Deckler
Super User
Super User

Typically you see your subscription type in portal.office.com. There you can look up a user and see what license they have assigned. I'm not really aware of any other way since both have 10GB of storage. Having Desktop wouldn't help determine this either, sorry you have a Mac.

@ me in replies or I'll lose your thread!!!
Instead of a Kudo, please vote for this idea
Become an expert!: Enterprise DNA
External Tools: MSHGQM
YouTube Channel!: Microsoft Hates Greg
Latest book!:
The Definitive Guide to Power Query (M)

DAX is easy, CALCULATE makes DAX hard...

Mmmh, in portal.office I can see all the applications that I can use but not the subscription we have.

Nonetheless I have found that it is impossible to share my power bi dashboard...so we do not have the pro subscription 🙂

thanks!

Hi @defining ,

As Greg_Deckler Said, you could check your subcription in portal.office like below.

subscriptions.PNG

If you have solved your problem, please always accept the replies making sense as solution to your question so that people who may have the same question can get the solution directly.

Best  Regards,

Cherry

Community Support Team _ Cherry Gao
If this post helps, then please consider Accept it as the solution to help the other members find it more quickly.

Helpful resources

Announcements
Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Microsoft Fabric Learn Together

Covering the world! 9:00-10:30 AM Sydney, 4:00-5:30 PM CET (Paris/Berlin), 7:00-8:30 PM Mexico City

PBI_APRIL_CAROUSEL1

Power BI Monthly Update - April 2024

Check out the April 2024 Power BI update to learn about new features.

April Fabric Community Update

Fabric Community Update - April 2024

Find out what's new and trending in the Fabric Community.

Top Solution Authors
Top Kudoed Authors